Corporate Agent Service in California for 1 year.
The California Corporations Code requires that all business entities formed with the California Secretary of State (“SOS”) appoint a Corporate Agent for Service of Process and have a corporate address in California. (“Service of process” means to personally receive a copy of the summons and lawsuit, which happens if a company is sued.) The Corporate Agent (also called "Resident Agent" or "Registered Agent") is available to ensure that the Secretary of State or anyone desiring to take legal action against an LLC or corporation can find a responsible party. At the same time, this law ensures that any LLC or corporation being sued or sought can be sure that the company will be informed of such pending legal actions. So even if a corporation or LLC has no California office that can be easily located, the government has a way to communicate reliably with that company. Additional FREE services we include as your Corporate/Resident Agent:jds jdhsfkj dhsfkjhsdahdfk
- Forward (by email) all mail from the California Government to your company. We’ll ask you to confirm that you’ve received the documents and we’ll follow up to ensure you get them.
- Forward (by email) copies of all Processes Served on you. We’ll ask you to confirm that you’ve received the documents and we’ll follow up to ensure you got them.
- Provide you a link to all routine forms you need to file with the Secretary of State.
- Remind you 30 days before your Secretary-of-State annual filings are due.
- Provide a List of potential Tax deductions available to LLC’s or Corporations.
- Provide Information on Liability Protection for your LLC or Corporation.
- Provide Updates or practical information on various LLC or Corporation Laws.
- Maintain your registered agent's office address.