DISCLAIMER – Information is not legal advice.
By using the www.CaliforniaRA.com website (herein also called “this website”) or getting any services, forms, or other products from Resident Agent, Inc. (herein also called “RA”), you agree to these Terms and Conditions as a legal contract between you and Resident Agent, Inc.; you thereby agree to all RA’s terms and conditions. Specifically, you understand and agree as follows:
- All the forms, information, and content on this website or available for purchase on this website are copyrighted.
- You must be 18 years old to use this website or purchase any product or services hereon. Access by anyone under 18 years old is not authorized.
- Your use of this site constitutes a legal contract between you and Resident Agent, Inc.
- YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE FROM AN ATTORNEY ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL SITUATION AND AT ANY TIME YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ANY ASPECT OF A TRANSACTION OR OTHER UNDERTAKING IN WHICH YOU ARE INVOLVED. Resident Agent, Inc. is not familiar with your particular situation and our forms may not be adequate or appropriate for your needs.
- Resident Agent, Inc.is neither an attorney nor a law firm.
- Resident Agent, Inc. does not represent you in any capacity, legal or otherwise.
- No agency relationship is created between you and Resident Agent, Inc. by the use of this website or by the purchase of any forms, services, or etc. via this website.
- Resident Agent, Inc. will not provide you any legal advice, explanations, opinions, or recommendations about legal issues or strategies. Information is not legal advice.
- All services, forms and information which Resident Agent, Inc. provides are designed to comply with the respective laws of the United States and the states where a given service, form or information is designed to apply. The completeness, adequacy, and currency of any product or service is warranted or guaranteed only up to the amount you paid to RA for that particular, individual product or service.
- RA warrants any individual product or service sold by RA on this website only up to the amount you paid to RA for such individual product or service. You agree that your claim against RA will be invalid unless brought to the attention of RA in writing within one year of your applicable purchase.
- YOU AGREE TO HOLD RESIDENT AGENT, INC. HARMLESS FOR ANY RESULTS WHICH MAY OCCUR FOR ANY REASON WHEN USING FORMS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES CONTRACTED FOR VIA THIS WEBSITE.
- YOU AGREE TO HOLD RESIDENT AGENT, INC. HARMLESS FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF USING THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALWARE, SPYWARE, AND ANY OTHER CAUSES OF DAMAGE.
- Although RA makes an effort to include only high quality professionals and services on this website, RA does NOT warrant the services, advertisements, websites, products, promises, or agreements of any third party associated with this website in any way. All third parties advertising or linked on this website are independent of RA. RA does not receive any portion of any fees collected by third parties. You are solely responsible for your own due diligence in selecting third parties to assist you.
- No employee or associate of Resident Agent, Inc. except the President or Vice President of Resident Agent, Inc., is empowered to make a contract, promise, or agreement on behalf of RA, other than to refund payments or replace products bought through this website.
- In the event of any dispute or conflict between you and Resident Agent, Inc. regarding either the use of this website, the products sold on this website, or the services sold on this website, you agree to inform Resident Agent, Inc. of your issues and to give RA 30 days thereafter to attempt to settle the dispute or conflict with you. Failing settlement, the dispute will be settled by binding arbitration. Said arbitration will be held in Los Angeles, California by the American Arbitration Association and under the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association at a location to be determined by RA. You further agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the laws and the courts of Los Angeles County, California, for any conflicts or disputes with RA.
- You expressly agree not to participate in any class arbitration or class action against Resident Agent, Inc.
- RA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, at RA’s sole discretion.
- RA reserves the right to terminate service to anyone at any time, at RA’s sole discretion. In the event RA terminates an on-going service agreement, RA will refund a prorated portion of any prepaid monthly or annual fees.
- Resident Agent, Inc. is organized under the laws of the State of California.
- If any of these terms or conditions is found to be illegal, then that term or condition is hereby deleted or modified to the extent necessary to comply with the law. In such event, all other terms and conditions will remain in effect, to the extent that such terms and conditions comply with the law.
- These terms and conditions go into effect at the time they are posted on this website. Any changes to these terms and conditions likewise go into effect at the time they are posted on this website.
- From time to time, Resident Agent, Inc. may choose not to enforce any of its rights, at its sole discretion. Such a choice is not a waiver of RA’s rights, nor does such a choice waive RA’s subsequent right to enforce the same.
- In the event you pay for RA to create a corporation or an LLC for you, RA may make minor changes in the names you propose if we think the format you have chosen for your name(s) may be unacceptable or for other reasons that we think would make your choice(s) unacceptable. If none of the three names you provided RA, or the variations we try, are acceptable to the state or none are available in the state you have chosen, RA will request an additional three names at an additional cost to you of $10. At that point, you may elect to cancel your purchase and receive a refund of the money you paid RA for this service; RA will then refund the money you paid RA for this service, except for a $10 fee. Each time you opt to supply RA with three additional names, the same terms will apply. No money paid to RA for checking on available or acceptable names will be refunded.
- Resident Agent, Inc. reserves the right to remove or modify any writings, communication, or other content posted to this website in any way Resident Agent, Inc. deems fit, in our sole discretion.
- You agree that you will not hold Resident Agent, Inc. or any of its employees or associates liable for any action taken to enforce these rules or any of Resident Agent, Inc.’s other Terms or Conditions.
- You agree not to post on this website any content which is illegal, fraudulent, threatening, hateful, malicious, obscene, or which contains profanity, is an invasion of another’s privacy, contains an advertisement, contains a link to another website or email, or contains malware or spyware.
- You agree that any postings, comments, and other communications you make via this website or send to Resident Agent, Inc. (except your credit card and payment information) become the property of Resident Agent, Inc., and that RA may use such communications to do with as RA pleases, in its sole discretion. Nonetheless, RA will, to the extent to which RA considers reasonable, comply with your requests that RA keep any such communication private, if you express such a request within any communication that you send to RA.
- You expressly give Resident Agent, Inc. permission to repeat any portion of your posting in any form, at RA’s sole discretion.
29. If your check fails to clear, you agree to pay RA a fee of $25 to cover the costs associated with that situation.